Interesting links for 12 Oct 08 - 6 Nov 08:
- Future of speed cameras under review in Wokingham - I really hope this comes to fuition. Depending on the route I take to work, I can pass 6 speed cameras in 13 miles, two of which you can actually see from each other they're that close.
- Gwen Stefani and baby Zuma pic online under a CC license - Hee hee. Gwen Stefani named her son after the leader of the ANC.
- Saru makes emblem choice - King Protea is in, but the Springbok isn't lost, it's just relocating to the right breast. Sounds fair to me. The Protea is the national emblem after all.
- Time called on more than 300 years of history with introduction of two-thirds of pint - Sounds like a good idea to me. Now just to convince the drinkers that it's a good idea.
- Upscale curb appeal goes green - We saw this on the news whilst in the US. Councils and estate agents in the US are paying people to paint the front lawns of houses of foreclosed (reposessed by the bank) homes so they are more appealing and don't "degrade" the neighbourhood.