Interesting links for 21 Aug 08 - 12 Oct 08:
- Original one-of-a-kind pop art with an Etch A Sketch - This guy is brilliant. He draws these impressive images using just a simple Etch A Sketch.
- Park attendants ordered to interrogate adults spotted without children - How bloody rediculous. Whatever next - a change in the law stating you're guilty until proven innocent. Thankfully Dominic Grieve (Tory MP for Beaconsfield) has a sensible head on his shoulders and is fighting against just this kind of stupidity.
- Q. Why is beef called beef and not cow? - I was actually pondering this exact question just the other day. Now we know.
- Dubai Carbon Neutral Pyramid will House 1 Million - Interesting concept, but I think it'll be hard convincing 1 million people to live in this beastie. Hey, come to think of it... lets get rid of our council estates and replace them all with one of these.
- Pensioners want elderly sign change - Is that what that sign is for. I thought it was a pick-pocket alert aimed at those with walking sticks, or the elderly when further complimented by the phrase "Elderly people". I think some people are just overly sensitive. It's a bloody road sign. Maybe we should start taking offence of all the other stupid signs we have.