Interesting links for 23 Apr 2010 - 06 May 2010:
- Fix Farsightedness by Sleeping in Your Contacts | Popular Science - Coool. Give this a couple of years and you'll be able to get it from SpecSavers for some piddly amount per month.
- Carbs against Cardio: More Evidence that Refined Carbohydrates, not Fats, Threaten the Heart: Scientific American - Looks like the news is catching on: those sugary SuperSlurpies are what's making you fat, not the bacon sarnies.
- Merely seeing disease symptoms may promote aggressive immune response - I see sick people.
- Public Jobs and Careers | Prime Minister of Great Britain at Run The Country ltd in Westminster - Fancy being PM? Here's his job posting.
- BP - Hee hee. Well, it's certainly cheaper than invading a country.