Interesting links for 24 May 2007 - 4 June 2007:
- The Social Norm of Leaving the Toilet Seat Down - Some people have just far too much time. What this doesn't address is who left it down in the first place.
- See Those Fingers? Do the Math - Hey, my ring fingers are longer than my index fingers and I'm good at maths (well I was the last time I checked). Could this just be co-incidence?
- Apple hides account info in DRM-free music, too - It won't be long before someone releases software to remove this. I'd expect a simple hexeditor could change this info.
- Alcohol Health Warnings by 2008 - I don't think this will make a blind bit of difference to the binge drinking in the UK; it'll just give people something else to brag about on a Monday morning. It also won't be much use considering most beer is drunk in pints not bottles.
- How to Make OpenCola - Now you can make your own tooth decay in a can.