Interesting links for 29 Oct 2009 - 10 Nov 2009:
- Rental Goats Clear Brush Better - What a brilliant idea. I think I need to get myself a few goats and start renting them out to our local council.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's coded F-bomb in veto - Boing Boing - Hee hee hee. Co-incidence? Only Arnie knows.
- Denying physics won’t save the video stars | Cory Doctorow - Times Online - Another stupid UK gov proposal: The section "what if Peter Mandelson proposed a rule to terminate the internet access of any movie studio or record company accused of three baseless copyright claims against the public?" raises a question: what if said movie companies just receive 3 baseless copyright infringement claims? Do they get cut off too? Probably not.
- Plug versus Plug - Crave at CNET UK - Yes folks, this is a comparison of 10 countries' plugs. Some people have far too much time.
- Exclusive: Google Has Acquired Gizmo5 - Ooooo, this could be a good thing. I'm a big user of Gizmo (to phone family in SA) however I've felt it a bit lacking and slow in development at times. Hopefully Google will work it's magic and this will become the SIP client of choice for most people.