Interesting links for 4 Apr 08 - 9 May 08:
- R2-D2 DVD Projector - In a way this is quite a cool little gadget, but you've got to be a little too sad and flush with your cash to actually go and get one of these. Oh, and being a massive Star Wars fan helps.
- British police use Facebook to gather evidence - What a good idea. You can make anonymous tip offs, and the police can gather loads of information about anyone (and their friends) who use the application - all without the need for a warrant
- The marathon is easy. There are no lions - Great little diary of a Maasai chief's visit to London to run the London marathon to raise money for his community. It really gives you a feeling of how much we take for granted, however I can't help but feel this has been a bit over simplified.
- McCain and conspiracy theorists agree that Washington is Satanic - It's amazing what people see in things like road maps.
- New Designs of UK Coins Revealed - This is pretty cool and modern. At first it looks like the images are made up of parts of other images, but when correctly placed you see they are all made from the same image.