Interesting links for 8 Dec 08 - 6 Jan 09:
- There's Probably No God. Now Stop Worrying and Enjoy Your Life - The power of the people is heard as several cities in the UK get athiest bus adverts.
- What Carriers Aren’t Eager to Tell You About Texting - NYTimes.com - I#039;ve said SMS was rip off before and now the peeps in the US are waking up to it. What I didn#039;t know is that the SMS is actually sent on a control channel, hence the limited character numbers. In short SMS cost carriers neigh on NOTHING.
- YouTube - Beer Tree: The Ultimate Christmas Project - I think someone needs to cut down on their drinking. Good recycling tip though.
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe Accuses The U.S., U.K. For 'Masterminding' Cholera Outbreak - Wow!! What next? Is the west to blame for the sun setting each day too? Did we mastermind that just to stop him having fun each day?
- Bok badge shifts right - It's officially happening. The current combined Springbok and King Protea emblem is to split with the Protea to take place on the left breast and the Springbok to move to the right. I think this will keep everyone happy.