Now how's this for a clock for the geek or mathematician in you life...
Each numeral on the clock has been replaced with a geeky alternative expression, which is generally pretty damn close to the actual figure they're representing.
For those who haven't lost interest already, they're:
- Legendre's constant
- "An infinite number of mathematicians..."
- A Unicode character as a HTML entity
- Modular arithmetic
- The Golden Mean reworked a little
- Three Factorial (3*2*1)
- 6.99999.. Though a different number than 7, still equals 7
- Graphical representation of Binary code
- An example of a base-4 number
- A Binomial Coefficient
- An example of Hexadecimal encoding
- The cube root is the inverse of 12^3