Interesting links for 10 Nov 2009 - 25 Nov 2009:
- Key oil figures were distorted by US pressure, says whistleblower - Ooops. Looks like we may be turning to our bikes sooner than anticipated.
- Police win war on crime as 10111 stops ringing - Hee hee hee. Only in South Africa. I suppose it's one way to keep the crime figures low.
- First particles collide in the Large Hadron Collider - Wow!!! And we didn't die in a great big black hole and the tabloids didn't even mention it. Now there's a surprise.
- Proof that footballers are soft - TwitPic from Springboks captain John Smit whilst on tour in Italy.
- Scientists give grubby children a clean bill of health - I've been saying this for years. Our little one certainly won't be one of the overly cleaned and protected types.