Interesting links for 11 Jun 2010 - 17 Jun 2010:
- Amazon.com: Bullsh*t Button: Toys & Games - Amazon.com: Bullsh*t Button: Toys & Games
- More oil spilled in Nigeria "every year than has been lost in the Gulf of Mexico" - Boing Boing - Now why doesn't this get the press it should? Oh yes, because it's not on Ameria's front lawn.
- Afghanistan: Is miraculous $1T mineral discovery just war PR ops? - Boing Boing - Oh, so that's why the US and the the UK are fighting in Afghanistan. It's like Iraq and oil, just this time the people living there don't even know their country is potentially so wealthy. Pity this is likely to be exploited by the west to the detriment of the local people. Or maybe this is America's way of handing over Afghanistan to China.
- Lightning strikes massive Jesus statue - Boing Boing - So does that mean there IS a God or not?
- A Boarded-Up Brownstone Turned White-Box Condo - ... with a garage door like roll-up front wall. What a great idea.