Interesting links for 4 September 2007 - 12 September 2007:
- How to clean your home in 19 minutes - Quite a few interesing ideas here. It's certainly better than a 4 hour slog every couple of months.
- Master crim leaves vital clue at scene of burglary - Some criminals are sooo incredibly stupid. Who'd leave their name at the scene of a crime? This chap did. Foool!!!!
- MI5 confused by Orwell's politics - Who'd have thunk it - MI5 spying on George Orwell. I can't imagine why.
- Woman Visits Her Own Heart - Now how's this for surreal. Imagine popping to a local exhibition to visit your own heart. Most of us keep ours safely tucked into our torsos, not this lady.
- Eurostar inaugurates UK high-speed track - Woohoo!!! Maybe they'll expand this to the rest of the UK mainline network so we can finally catch up with the rest of Europe.