Interesting links for 8 Jul 09 - 23 Jul 09:
- 'I would pay £3,000 for a big house' - A very funny article from the BBC where they posed several financially related questions to 6 9 year olds.
- Ink Calendar by Oscar Diaz - Now this is cool: a calendar that displays the date using capillary action to colour the day of the month.
- Obese Exposed as Swine Flu Collides With Fat Epidemic - Hmmm, it's amazing how even in this modern world with fancy medication and hospitals, the phrase "survival of the fittest" still has a significant meaning.
- World's Biggest Alarm Clock Shakes You Out of Bed, is Computer-Controlled - I think it's time I got Claire a second alarm clock - for those mornings where she just can't tear herself away from the dooner.
- Hard Boiled Eggs - The Happy Egg Company - How unbelievably lazy or stupid do you have to be to need to buy pre-boiled eggs? I thought pre-chopped onions and carrots were a sign of pure bone-idleness, but this takes the biscuit.